Reliability in electroplating process.
Measurement in electroplating processes
Using the device versions dresor EP an on-line measurement of deposition thickness, current efficiency and deposition rate is possible. This provide the following advantages for the user:
- Increasing of process reliability in electroplating processes
- Optimization of the current efficiency
- Monitoring of the electrolyte efficiency by measurement with the average current density or by measurement with different current densities
- Possibility of specific adjustment of the deposition thickness
- Minimizing of over- coating
- Increase of plant throughput
- Early detection of process failures
The dresor EP can be used for example for the monitoring of zinc electroplating.